Frequently Asked Questions


Who needs a moving permit?
  Any person or business or other entity that moves into, out of or within the Township from the Administration Office.
How do I get a copy of an ordinance?
  Copies are available for examination or purchase at the Administration Office. $15.00 to purchase a subdivision or land development ordinance, and $12.00 for zoning.
How do I contact the Tax Collector?
    Property: Jeffrey M. Strauss  610-285-4080  P.O. Box 876, Fogelsville, 18051
    Wages: H.A. Berkheimer, Inc., 50 North 7th St, Bangor, 18013     Phone # 610-599-3139
What are the trash drop-off hours at Waste Management?
    Trash drop-off hours (for Residents only!) are: Saturday 8:00 am - 12:00 pm &
Tuesday 8:00 - 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
How do I contact the "RoadMaster"?
    Tony Werley : 610 285-6464    Maintenance Building Located At: 3535 Willow Run Road
I want to put up a fence, and plant a tree in the front of my property. What do I need to do?
    To  make sure you are in compliance with the Township's Road Setback requirements regarding fencing, planting of trees, shrubs, etc. please contact the township administration building, and make certain that what you hope to do will not encroach into the Township "right-of-way" - contact Tony Werley, RoadMaster at :610 285-6464
    and BEFORE YOU DIG  call 1-800-242-1776.  This is a requirement before anyone digs: so that if Power lines, Gas Lines are present someone from the State will come out and locate them.

How do I know if the Township is currently under a Burn Ban?


A Burn Ban automatically goes into effect whenever the Township is under a Red Flag Warning or Enhanced Fire Danger Warning from the National Weather Service.  Or  During Extreme Drought Conditions.


-Signs will be posted outside the Weisenberg Township Office ( 2175 Seipstown Rd ) & outside the Weisenberg Volunteer Fire Station ( 2500 Golden Key Rd ).          

                              -Visit the fire departmentís website @
    .     - Lehigh County dispatchers will notify you when you call in a controlled burn to 610-437-5252.